Your subconscious mind is so powerful that it can literally help you manifest your heart’s desires, which includes attracting your specific person in your life.
This specific person can be your friend, your crush, a stranger, or even someone you admire from afar.
It doesn’t matter if your specific person doesn’t know you, lives thousands of miles away, or is with another person. What matters is your subconscious mind believes you are “destined” to be with your specific person.
Why You are Not Attracting Your Specific Person
The answer is simple: you subconsciously believe you can’t attract your crush. These negative beliefs are called false and limiting beliefs or FLBs.
False and limiting affect the way we live our lives on a daily basis. These FLBs got stored when you were a child from your parents and those who were supposed to love and care for you.
You accepted your childhood experiences and words said to you without questions. Eventually, these experiences became your truth.
Some Childhood Experiences that Contributed to Your FLBs Include:
- You grew up with separated parents
- One or two of your parents were absent
- One or both your parents were present but not emotionally available
- You have relatives or friends who separated
- You experienced being rejected by someone you like
- You were told you were not likable
- You ex partner/s cheated on you
- You know people who had been rejected by someone they like
These emotionally-traumatic experiences stored false and limiting beliefs in your subconscious that manifested as fear, insecurity, jealousy, and doubt in your relationships.
Every time you meet a potential partner or get into a new relationship, your subconscious beliefs about relationships kick in.
You start to doubt yourself, you fear that your partner might leave you, you become insecure and jealous, you become clingy, etc. That’s because your subconscious mind executes these stored beliefs that you think are true.
So when an experience or information matches your subconscious belief, it confirms and strengthens that belief further. If your partner will cheat on you, it will strengthen your belief that your partners will always cheat on you.
You Have False and Limiting Beliefs (FLBs) About Attracting Your Special Person If:
- You don’t think your special person will be attracted to you
- You don’t think you’ll get back with your special person
- You don’t think that if someone is already with another person, they won’t be attracted to you
- You don’t believe that long distance relationship will work
- You don’t believe your crush will like you
- You don’t feel deserving of your crush’s attention
These FLBs no longer serve you and they hinder you from achieving your goals of attracting your special person. It’s time to replace these FLBs with new and positive ones.
How to Replace Your FLBs with Positive and Empowering Beliefs
There are different ways to replace your false and limiting beliefs about your specific person, but I will focus only on two techniques that I have consistently used with GREAT results.
One of the easiest ways to replace your FLBs about your specific person is to listen to subliminals.
Subliminals contain affirmations that are inaudible to your ears, which means the conscious mind cannot discern them but the subconscious mind can.
If the conscious mind can hear the affirmations, it has the tendency to rationalize these affirmations and reject them as falseWhat happens is the affirmations will bypass the conscious mind and will be stored directly in your subconscious mind.
Repetition is the key to the subconscious, so the more you listen, the more your subconscious will regard these repeated affirmations as true.
Visualizing or imagining your desire
The only way to communicate with your subconscious mind is through mental pictures and feelings.
Visualization is a great way to program your mind with positive, empowering images.
Try spending 10-15 minutes a day visualizing positive scenes that feature you and your special person in a loving relationship.
- Your special person contacting you via phone, text, or social media
- Your special person professing their love for you
- Traveling with your special person
- Going on dates with your special person
- Living together with your special person
- Getting kisses, hugs, and cuddles from your special person
As you consistently visualize positive experiences with your special person, you end up replacing the negative programming in your subconscious from your past experiences, fears, worries, and doubts.
To boost the power of visualization even further, be sure to emit strong, positive emotions while you picture these wonderful things in your mind.
Allow feelings of love, joy, gratitude, and peace to flow through you as if you were truly having these experiences right now. Your subconscious mind will absorb the messages as if they’re real!
This is the true beauty of visualization because it has power to bypass limiting images. Visualization also allows your mind to focus on positive images, all of which are absorbed right into your subconscious to be replayed later.
If you find it challenging to visualize your desired scenario, I have produced some guided visualizations that will help you attract your special person. Here are some of what I recommend:
How To Know If Your Reprogramming Efforts Are Working
One of the most challenging aspects of reprogramming your subconscious mind is that you can’t peek inside and see what FLBs are still there.
One way to know if you still have FLBs is to have the self-awareness to observe self-sabotaging behavior before it gets out of hand.
But even though you still have FLBs, be patient because cleaning your FLBs is a continuous journey.
Even so, there are still some clear signs of progress that you may recognize:
- You start to feel confident about your ability to attract your special person
- You are happier, more positive, and excited about what is to come
- You no longer feel frustrated, clingy, depressed, or sad about your special person
- You are no longer overwhelmed by the idea of manifesting your special person-
- You are more focused on yourself
- You can see changes in the behavior of your special person towards you
- You will experience manifestations that you special person is entering your life, like texts, calls, or social messages from them.
In short, you’ll know when changes are taking place in your subconscious mind because you’ll notice a shift in your thoughts, feelings, the way you feel about yourself, the way you feel about your special person, and you can also see changes in your physical reality.
It’s important to give this reprogramming process time to work. Some people use the techniques for one week and they give up.
Don’t expect to see immediate changes (occasionally that can happen, but more often it takes time). The truth is, it takes AT LEAST 21 days of daily practice for you to see changes.
Be very consistent, persistent, and patient with the methods you choose to install more positive messages into your subconscious mind.
As soon as these transformations become apparent, you’ll feel more confident about manifesting your desire; but until that happens, stick with it and know that these changes are lifelong, powerful, and well worth waiting for.